- 24 hour a day, 365 day a year facility access
- Fit Kids Fitness Classes – Monday and Wednesday – Zumba, Hip Hop Cardio, Circuit Training, and Kickboxing! Free transportation by LouGo’s to and from Tse Bit Ai Middle School and Shiprock High School. Details in the Shiprock flyer and the Farmington flyer. Parents must sign the consent form for kids to attend. Schedule and class descriptions for April.
- Brand new, top of the line cardio and strength training equipment
- Free Personal Training
- Classes Include: Zumba, Zumba Toning, Kick-Boxing, Hip-Hop Cardio, Circuit Training, and TRX
- Drop-in for a Group Fitness Class ($7 non-refundable fee)
- See weekly class schedule
- Pole dancing equipment offering the unique yet effective full body workout used by dancers worldwide
- Individualized audio and television equipment
- Virtual training center offering spinning, pilates, yoga, zumba, aerobics, and more
- Two private tanning areas
- Guaranteed no start up fees, contracts, or other unforeseen charges
- Limited memberships mean no overcrowding, and a more personalized environment
Now also in Winslow, Arizona at 115 N. Kinsley Avenue, 505.360.0610.
and 416 W. Broadway, Farmington, NM, 505.592.3845