Ready to join us? Call 505-592-3845 to schedule an appointment.
Try us for one week FREE!
- 24 hour a day, 365 day a year facility access
- Two separate weight areas and cardio area
- Brand new, top-of-the-line cardio and strength training equipment
- Virtual training center offering a variety of classes
- Personal audio and television equipment
How it Works
- No startup fees! We offer no contract options for membership packages as well
- A private club means limited memberships, no overcrowding, and a more personalized environment
- Your membership is tax-deductible. Get hot while your affordable gym membership contributes to help local high schoolers be the first in their families to graduate from college. All other proceeds will go toward purchasing new gym equipment and implementing wellness education programs within local schools and communities. Learn more about Capacity Builders, Inc., the nonprofit organization that started Gym Lou’s.
- Donate to our Health and Wellness Program
Passes and Memberships
Gym Lou’s is one of the most affordable gyms in the area. We offer a variety of flexible ways to Get Hot and Do Good with us.
- Day Pass – $10/day valid M-F, 8-5pm)
- Week Pass – $15/week (valid M-F, 8-5pm)
- Month-to-Month Membership – $45/month, includes all amenities and benefits
- 3-Month Membership – $99.45
- 6-Month Membership – $195.00
- 12-month Membership – $390.00
- Student Membership – $35.10/month (must present valid documentation or student ID)
- Senior Membership (55+) – $35.10/month (must present valid documentation or driver license/ID)
- Gratitude Membership for educators, military, police, fire fighters, and EMT personnel – $35.10/month (must present valid documentation)
- Partner & Family Memberships ) – inquire with management for details
Take a Tour